A big thank-you to the lovely P.K. who took the IELTS test in India and remembered the following Speaking questions:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your major subject?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Describe your house.
– Do you have a good view from your windows?
– Let’s talk about rest and relaxation.
– Do you take breaks at work often?
– What do you do during your break time?
– Do you take short naps while relaxing?
– How do you feel after that?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an instance when your computer suddenly stopped working. Please say
– When and where was it?
– Why did it stop working?
– How did you solve this issue?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Let’s talk about computers at home.
– Do you have one at home?
– Why do people use computers at home?
– Do people face difficulties while using a computer?
– Despite the difficulties, why do people choose to use a computer?
– Have computers changed our house chores in any way?
– Why do some people get addicted to computer use, in your opinion?
– Should parents restrict the time their children spend on a computer? Why?