Thanks to our Instagram follower, we know this much about the recent IELTS test in India:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You were doing a short course at another country. All of a sudden, you had to leave the course and fly back to your home country. Write a letter to your teacher, and in your letter
– express your gratitude
– explain why you had to leave
– explain what part of the course you enjoyed the most.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In many countries, as people are earning more these days they are also spending money, buying more and more things. Do you think this is a positive or a negative development?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– Where do you live?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– What can you see from the windows of you room?
– Whats does your home look like?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe something important that has been kept in your family for a long time. Please say
– What is it?
– What does it look like?
– Why is it important to your family?
– And explain how you feel about it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What kind of things do people nowadays keep from the past?
– What kind of things people nowadays like to keep that are unlike what people kept in the past?
– Do people of different ages choose to keep the same kind of things from the past?
– Name one thing from the past that is close to your heart.
– What kind of emotions do people experience while looking at things from the past that belonged to their loved ones?
– Are people different nowadays compared to people in the past? In what way?