These Speaking questions were shared by B who recently took the IELTS test in India.
– What is your full name?
– How can I address you?
– Can I see your ID, please?
– Where are you from originally?
– How has your town changed since your childhood?
– What types of facilities are now available in you town?
– Do you think it is necessary to have a lot of friends?
– Who is your close friend?
– What type of qualities should a friend have?
Describe a birthday party that you or your friend threw. Please say
– When was the party?
– Who was invited to the party?
– What did you enjoy at the party the most?
– What was so interesting there?
– How do children celebrate their birthdays?
– How do young people celebrate their birthdays?
– Do you think that with age the attitude of people changes towards birthday parties?
– What sort of national holidays are celebrated in your country?
– Is people’s attitude changing over time towards these national events?
Pingback: IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2012 | IELTS-Blog