Thanks to the kind contribution by A.S. we can share these Speaking questions from IELTS in India:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Where would you like to live in the future and why?
– Do you have any memories of barbeque nights?
– How often do you have barbeque nights?
– What is the dish you like the most on barbeque nights?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about something you like to do after coming from school/work. Please say
– What is it that you do?
– Where do you do that activity?
– How long do you do that activity for?
– And explain why you like this activity.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What activities do people like to do in their free time?
– Do people prefer indoor or outdoor activities in their free time?
– Do you prefer doing indoor or outdoor activities?
– What are the benefits of outdoor activities?
– What skills can be developed in group tasks?