Thanks to the kind contribution by M.G. we can share these Speaking questions from a recent IELTS test in India:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Describe your apartment.
– What kind of house would you like to live in, in the future?
– Describe your first school.
– How did you travel to school?
– What did you enjoy the most at school?
– Would you say it was a good school?
– Let’s talk about wildlife.
– Where in your country should one go to see wildlife?
– What other country would you like to visit, to see wildlife?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an artwork or a craft activity you did at school. Please say
– What it was
– When you did it
– What it looked like
– And explain how you felt about it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What kind of handmade items can we see in your country?
– What kind of handmade gifts do people make in your country?
– Why do you think people like handmade gifts?
– Where would you find hand crafts or handmade articles?
– Why do you think tourism is important for handicraft businesses?
– Why do tourists buy local handicraft items?
– Should the government do more to promote these arts?