Our kind friend B. took the IELTS test in India and remembered the following Speaking questions:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– What do you do, work or study?
– Do you like watching TV?
– What are some benefits of watching TV with family?
– How frequently are you using a mirror in your daily life?
– Do you think mirrors are useful in decoration of a home?
– Why do people decorate their homes with a mirror?
– Have you recently bought a mirror?
– Do you purchase clothes without checking how you look in them in the mirror first?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a cake you received on a special occasion. Please say
– what occasion it was
– what kind of cake you received
– who was there with you
– and explain why this occasion was special.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Why do people spend a lot on special meals?
– On what occasions do people have special meals?
– What are the benefits of having special meals on particular days?
– How are meals from your country different to other countries’?