Thanks to our kind friend M.P. we know this much about her recent IELTS Speaking test in India:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– May I see your ID?
– Where do you live?
– Describe your hometown, please.
– Do you know how to drive?
– Do you like to drive a car or to be a passenger?
– Who taught you how to drive?
– Do you like art?
– Do you like visiting art galleries?
– Would you like to learn more about art?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about an interesting story that someone told you when you were a child. Please say
– What the story was
– Who told you the story and when
– And explain why you think it was an interesting story.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think parents should tell their children stories? Why?
– Is family important in your country?
– What role do grandparents play in the family in your country?
– In what way do you think the family will change in the future?