S.K. from India took his Speaking test in January and remembered the following questions:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– May I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– Let’s talk about leisure activities.
– What you do in your leisure time?
– Do you like to spend time with your family?
– Where do you usually like to go with your family?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about the longest walk you have ever taken. Please say
– when it was
– where it was
– who was there with you
– and explain how you felt about this walk.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What outdoor activities do you usually do in your leisure time?
– How have your activities now changed compared to the past?
– Do you like to spend your time on a mobile phone?
– How often do you use your device?