Thanks to our kind friend B.K. from India we are able to share the Speaking questions from his recent IELTS exam:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– May I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– How do you manage your time at work?
– It is easy to manage your time?
– How do you behave towards your colleagues?
– It is easy to get along with colleagues?
– What are the advantages of being friendly to colleagues?
– How well can you remember your dreams when you wake up?
– Do you like hearing about others’ dreams?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a person you met only once and want to know more about. You should say:
– who he/she is
– when you met him/her
– why you want to know more about him/her
– and explain how you feel about him/her.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What are the different ways to meet people?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of meeting people on social media?
– It is better to meet people in person or on social media?
– How can people be polite to others?
– Can you give me some examples of how people can behave politely?
– What are the other ways people can be polite?