When K.S. took the IELTS Speaking test in India, she was asked the following questions:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– Did you study history in school?
– What is your hometown famous for now?
– Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?
– Do you enjoy hearing about other people’s dreams?
– Would you like to study dreams in the future?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a gift you would like to give to a friend. Please say
– who your friend is
– how you know him/her
– what gift you would like to give him/her
– and explain why you would like to give him/her that gift.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you like giving gifts to your friends?
– Do you think parents buy their children a lot of toys nowadays?
– Why do some people like to give a certain amount from their earnings to the society?
– What is more satisfying, giving or receiving?
– Do you think only rich people can help the society?