Our friend I.F. took IELTS in Brazil and remembered the following questions from the Speaking test:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– May I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Describe the house/apartment you are living in.
– Do you have a favourite room?
– What room is your favourite and why?
– Are there any old buildings in your hometown?
– Can you describe any old building in your hometown?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about someone you follow on social media. Please say
– who the person is
– why you follow him/her
– what content he/she posts on social media
– and explain why you find him/her interesting.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Is social media important? Why?
– Where do people get more information from nowadays?
– Do older people get information from different sources?