Thanks to M.N. who took the IELTS test in Brazil we are sharing the following questions today:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
A neighbour has damaged your car while parking his/her car in the lane in front of your house. Write a letter to your neighbour. In your letter,
– explain why you are writing
– describe the damage to your car and express your feelings about it
– recommend what steps he/she should take to resolve the situation.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that advertisements aimed at children have a poor influence on them and can affect their relationship with parents. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What is your favorite room?
– Do you usually use a watch? Why?
– What do you think about people who wear expensive watches?
– Do you have a talent? What is it?
– Were you especially good at something when you were a child?
– Does your talent help you in work?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a quiet place that you like. You should say
– where it is
– what kind of place it is
– how often you visit it
– and explain why this place is special to you.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Why is the countryside quieter than big cities?
– Do you think older people enjoy quiet places more than young people?
– Do you think nowadays our houses are noisier? Why?