Thanks to K.U. from Japan, today we are sharing the latest questions from her IELTS exam:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– May I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– What is your city famous for?
– Do you use a mobile phone?
– When did you get your first mobile phone?
– Do you enjoy watching sports?
– Have you ever been to a live sporting event?
– Is it better to watch it with friends or on your own?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe something that surprised you. You should say
– what it was
– how you found out about it
– what you did
– and explain how it made you feel.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you like surprises? Why or why not?
– Do you think doing things spontaneously is a good idea? Why?
– How do unexpected situations make people feel?
– Why do some people feel stressed when things don’t go to plan?