Our friend A.T. took the IELTS test in Australia and said his writing questions were the same as in this recent exam in the Philippines. However, his Speaking questions were different:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you work?
– Do you like to dress up?
– What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
– Do you remember as a child when your mother used to dress you up?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a town/city where you would like to live in the future. You should say
– where the town/city is
– whether you have visited it before and when
– what you know about it
– and explain why you would like to live there.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think that living in a big city is equally comfortable for older and younger people?
– Do you think younger people prefer to live in a big city rather than a small town? Why?
– Do you think that technology can make life in a big city easier?