IELTS Speaking questions were shared by our friends R from Uzbekistan and F from Timor Leste (thank you very much!). Here they are:
Speaking test 1
– Can you tell me about yourself, please?
– Where are you staying?
– How long have you been staying at this address?
– Does your place have access to the public transportation?
– Do you think that people need fruit and vegetables? Why?
– Where are you getting the fruit and vegetables?
– Do you eat fruit and vegetables every day?
Talk about a happy event of your childhood, please say:
– what the event was,
– what happened,
– explain when and where it happened.
– Do you think wealthy people are happier than not-so-wealthy people?
– Do you think that a job can make a person happy in his/her life?
– Where do you come from?
– Which part of the country is your hometown located in?
– Is it a good place to live?
– Talk about your job, how do you like it?
– What kind of noise do you dislike most?
– What kind of sound do you like most?
– Do you like watching movies in a cinema? Why or why not?
– Which types of movie do you like?
Describe a city you visited recently, please say:
– where it is located,
– how the weather is there and what kind of people live there,
– how you got there,
– what you did there,
– explain the reason why you liked or disliked it.
– Do you think environment affects our personality?
– How do you feel at home?