IELTS Speaking module from Saudi Arabia was shared by S who also collected the questions from her classmates – nicely done, S! The rest of the exam was just like in the USA.
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– Describe the place you live in.
– Did you eat fruits and vegetables when you were a child?
– Why do you think fruits and vegetables are important?
– To what extent do you think the electronic messages are a positive development in our life?
– When was the last time you send electronic message and what for?
Cue Card 1
Talk about a conversation that affected your life, please say:
– What was the situation?
– Who did you have it with?
– What happened after that conversation?
Cue Card 2
Talk about a family that you know:
– Describe it.
– How do you feel about them?
– How do they affect your life?
– What do you think the differences in conversations between men and conversations between women are?
– Do you think that the conversations between women changed compared to those in the past?
– What do you think the benefits of electronic conversations are?
– What do you think the difference is when grandparents are living with their grandchildren, compared to families that live separately?
– Tell me about a traditional story from your country.
– What is the stories’ effects on the children in your country?