IELTS exam in Brazil was shared by J. (thank you!), who remembered this much:
Passage 1: Fitness center advertisement.
Questions: Information matching.
Passage 2: Available youth hostel facilities.
Questions: True/False/Not given.
Passage 3: Don’t remember.
Passage 4: Berry picking season, introduction and work instructions.
Questions: Sentence completion.
Passage 5: A detailed study on ants.
Questions: Filling in the blanks, Information matching.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to a friend and ask him / her to look after your house in your absence, give reasons for your travel and any specific instructions / requests.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
The absence of money leads to unhappiness, but money doesn’t bring happiness. What is your opinion?
– The usual questions about name, etc.
– Do you like reading books?
– Do you read a lot?
– What do you like more, reading books or watching TV?
– Do you know of any books adapted for films?
Talk about the last book you have read, you should say
– What book was it?
– Why did you choose it?
– What did you like about it?
– Would you recommend it to anyone else?
– Why do you think children like books?
– What kind of books children like?
– What books did you like in your childhood?