Our kind friend P has shared the Speaking questions from his IELTS exam in Iran:
- Please tell me your full name.
- Where are you from, a city, a village or a town?
- Is it a good place for living?
- Is it a good place for young people?
- When was the first time you used the Internet?
- Is the information from the internet trustworthy?
- What was your hobby when you were a child?
Describe an important event in your life. Please say
- When did it happen?
- What was the event?
- Did it have an effect on your life?
- Talk about changes that took place recently at your job.
- Did you notice any changes in the society recently?
- What is the reaction of people to these changes?
- What is the difference in reaction of young and old people to these changes?
- IELTS Speaking test in Dubai, the UAE – February 2013 Our friend J, the IELTS test taker from Dubai, share...
- IELTS Speaking tests in Iran and India – July 2013 Two IELTS test takers from Iran and India (thank you,...
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – September 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by H who took the...
- IELTS Speaking test in Singapore – February 2013 The IELTS test taker A shared these Speaking questions that...
- IELTS Speaking test in China and India – April 2013 The speaking questions below were shared by IELTS test takers...