Our kind friend P has shared the Speaking questions from his IELTS exam in Iran:
- Please tell me your full name.
- Where are you from, a city, a village or a town?
- Is it a good place for living?
- Is it a good place for young people?
- When was the first time you used the Internet?
- Is the information from the internet trustworthy?
- What was your hobby when you were a child?
Describe an important event in your life. Please say
- When did it happen?
- What was the event?
- Did it have an effect on your life?
- Talk about changes that took place recently at your job.
- Did you notice any changes in the society recently?
- What is the reaction of people to these changes?
- What is the difference in reaction of young and old people to these changes?
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – September 2012 The following questions were shared by R who recently took...
- IELTS Speaking test in Dubai, the UAE – February 2013 Our friend J, the IELTS test taker from Dubai, share...
- IELTS Speaking test in Brunei – July 2012 Thanks to the effort of E who took the IELTS...
- IELTS Speaking test in Vietnam – October 2012 The Speaking questions from the IELTS exam in Vietnam were...
- IELTS test in Iran – July 2012 (Academic Module) A test-taker from Iran (thanks S!) shared what he remembered...