Our kind friend P has shared the Speaking questions from his IELTS exam in Iran:
– Please tell me your full name.
– Where are you from, a city, a village or a town?
– Is it a good place for living?
– Is it a good place for young people?
– When was the first time you used the Internet?
– Is the information from the internet trustworthy?
– What was your hobby when you were a child?
Describe an important event in your life. Please say
– When did it happen?
– What was the event?
– Did it have an effect on your life?
– Talk about changes that took place recently at your job.
– Did you notice any changes in the society recently?
– What is the reaction of people to these changes?
– What is the difference in reaction of young and old people to these changes?