Our kind friend R shared the following speaking questions, that he remembered from his IELTS exam in India.
- What is your full name?
- What should I call you?
- What do you do? Are you working or a studying?
- Describe your job.
- Did you always want to do this job?
- Do you like walking?
- Why do you like to walk?
- Did you walk a lot in your childhood with your family?
Describe a foreign culture that you like. Please say
- What culture is it?
- How did you get to know about this culture?
- What do you like in it?
- What are the advantages of knowing a foreign culture?
- Is it necessary to know the language of that culture?
- Do you think it is easy to learn a foreign language?
- How does learning the language help?
- Do you think that foreign culture reminds you of your own culture? How?
- IELTS test in India and Israel – August 2015 (Academic Module) Thanks to S, B and A we have the topics...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, K!) remembered the...
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – February 2016 When M took her IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines...
- IELTS test in Iran – March 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to two IELTS test takers from Iran we have...
- IELTS test in India – March 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend K took the IELTS test in India and...