Our kind friend R shared the following speaking questions, that he remembered from his IELTS exam in India.
- What is your full name?
- What should I call you?
- What do you do? Are you working or a studying?
- Describe your job.
- Did you always want to do this job?
- Do you like walking?
- Why do you like to walk?
- Did you walk a lot in your childhood with your family?
Describe a foreign culture that you like. Please say
- What culture is it?
- How did you get to know about this culture?
- What do you like in it?
- What are the advantages of knowing a foreign culture?
- Is it necessary to know the language of that culture?
- Do you think it is easy to learn a foreign language?
- How does learning the language help?
- Do you think that foreign culture reminds you of your own culture? How?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – July 2013 Our Indian friend (thanks I!) shared the questions she was...
- IELTS test in India – February 2014 (General Training) IELTS test takers from India (thank you L and R)...
- IELTS test in India – November 2013 (General Training) Our Indian friends shared the Writing and Speaking questions from...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – May 2013 These Speaking questions were shared by N who recently took...
- IELTS test in India – March 2014 (General Training) Our kind friend N took the IELTS test in India...