Our kind friend R shared the following speaking questions, that he remembered from his IELTS exam in India.
– What is your full name?
– What should I call you?
– What do you do? Are you working or a studying?
– Describe your job.
– Did you always want to do this job?
– Do you like walking?
– Why do you like to walk?
– Did you walk a lot in your childhood with your family?
Describe a foreign culture that you like. Please say
– What culture is it?
– How did you get to know about this culture?
– What do you like in it?
– What are the advantages of knowing a foreign culture?
– Is it necessary to know the language of that culture?
– Do you think it is easy to learn a foreign language?
– How does learning the language help?
– Do you think that foreign culture reminds you of your own culture? How?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – September 2016 When P took the IELTS Speaking test in India, he...
- IELTS test in India – April 2016 (General Training) Our friends R and S took the IELTS test in...
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2016 An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, K!) remembered the...
- IELTS test in Iran – March 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to two IELTS test takers from Iran we have...
- IELTS test in Canada – March 2016 (Academic Module) Two IELTS test takers A and P from Canada remembered...