Our friend J.M. took the IELTS Speaking test in India and remembered the following questions:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– What kind of house/accommodation do you live in?
– What can you tell me about it?
– What scenery can you see from the window of your room?
– Do you like to watch the scenery from your window?
– What kind of trees do people usually plant in your country?
– Have you ever planted trees?
– What kind of trees did you plant?
– Do you like planting trees and why?
– What type of trees do people plant in your hometown?
– Have you ever been to a farm?
– What kind of farms do you like?
– Do you think farming is important?
– Did you do farm work when you were young?
– Do you have any information about growing and harvesting crops on a farm?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a time when you had to wait in a long queue/line. Please say
– When it was
– How long the queue/line was
– Why you had to wait
– And explain how you felt about waiting in this long queue/line.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What do people like to do while waiting in a line?
– Do people in your country often wait in a queue?
– Do you think the development of technology has reduced the time people have to wait in queues?
– How can companies improve their customer service?
– There were more questions about customer service that I don’t remember.
Its very very amazing
I do ride this questions
And i hope i do betther the my exam