Our kind friend K.M. took IELTS in India and remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had four pie charts describing the proportions of men and women who spent their working hours in a particular region.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
When new towns are planned, it is important to build more public parks and sports facilities rather than shopping centers for people to spend their time in. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
I did my Speaking test on a video call.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– Are there public parks or gardens in your hometown?
– Do you like going to a park or a garden?
– What do you do there?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a creative person whom you admire. Please say
– who the person is
– how you know him/her
– why you think he/she is creative
– and explain why you admire him/her.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Are you a creative person?
– What kind of jobs require people to be creative?
– Should children learn about creativity?
– Can creativity be taught?
– Is new technology helping to boost people’s creativity? In what way?