Our lovely friend N.T. recently took the IELTS test in Vietnam and shared the following questions, saying “I hope that all the test takers can achieve their target scores!”
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the income and expenditure of a public building with rooms for hire over a three-year period.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays not many young people choose to work in the farming industry. Why do you think that is? How could young people be encouraged to work in this industry?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Did you study about the history of your hometown at school?
– What is your hometown famous for?
– Let’s talk about mirrors.
– Do you usually use a mirror?
– Have you ever bought a mirror?
– Do you think a mirror can be used to decorate a house?
– Do you prefer big or small mirrors?
– Let’s talk about dreams.
– Do you remember your dreams after waking up?
– How often do you have dreams?
– Are you interested in dreams?
– Are there any dreams that are meaningful?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a time when you visited a new place. Please say
– where it was
– when it was
– what you did there
– and explain how you felt about being there.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What was your experience there like?
– Would you recommend it to others?
– Did you go there by yourself or with friends?
– Would you like to go there again?