Thanks to our lovely Instagram follower A. T. from Turkey, we are sharing the most recent IELTS questions she sent:
Part 1. A conversion about renting an office.
Part 2. A talk on backpacking in mountainous areas of Peru.
Part 3. A student and her teacher were talking about a project and a test.
Part 4. A lecture on music and culture.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your photograph won in a photography competition and will be presented in an exhibition. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
– Describe the photograph you sent to the competition
– Tell him/her about the exhibition where your photo is presented
– Invite him/her to the exhibition.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
The developments in technology allow more and more machines to be used rather than human employees. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What are you studying?
– Do you find this subject easy to study?
– Where would you like to work in the future? Why?
– Let’s talk about picnics.
– Do you like picnics?
– Did you like them as a child?
– Where do people usually go for a picnic in your country?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an energetic person that you know well. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– How do you know him/her?
– What does he/she do?
– And explain how you feel about this person.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Are you an energetic person?
– Do you think energetic people are successful?
– Do you think people in physically hard jobs should be paid more?
– Do you think we need mentally energetic people now more than in the past? Why?