Thanks to our awesome Instagram follower K.P. we can share his questions from a recent IELTS Speaking test in India:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see you ID please?
– Do you live in a house or a flat?
– What can you see through your windows?
– Let’s talk about farming.
– Is farming important?
– What are the common vegetables grown in your area?
– Are you interested in farming?
– Let’s talk about happiness.
– What is happiness to you?
– Is happiness the same for everyone?
– Would you be happy if you didn’t have to work or study?
– What was the last thing that made your family happy?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about your favorite part of any city or town. Please say
– Where it is
– What you like about it
– Why you like it
– And explain what you do when you go there.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What defines the character of any city?
– What is the difference between old and new cities?
– What kind of cities do old people prefer to visit?
– What kind of cities do younger people like?
– Is there any difference between older cities and newer cities?
– What are the differences in perception of older and younger people regarding cities?
– Do you think more people will move from villages to cities in the future?
– What are the effects of globalization on cities and villages?