We are grateful to D.N. who took IELTS in Canada and shared the following Speaking questions with us:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Let’s talk about growing things.
– Have you ever planted a tree?
– What tree have you planted?
– What type of trees are popular in your country?
– Let’s talk about your morning routine.
– Have you ever woken up early?
– Why do you wake early?
– What do you do in the morning?
– Do you like to sleep in at weekends? Why/why not?
Describe a time when you encouraged a person to do something they didn’t want to do. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– What did you encourage him/her to do?
– How did he/she react to it?
– And explain why you encouraged him/her to do it.
– Why do parents encourage their children to do new things?
– In what ways do they motivate their children?
– Should parents reward children with prizes for doing well?
– How can employers motivate their workers to do better at work?
– What is better, to offer money or more time off work, to motivate an employee?