We are grateful to D.N. who took IELTS in Canada and shared the following Speaking questions with us:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Let’s talk about growing things.
– Have you ever planted a tree?
– What tree have you planted?
– What type of trees are popular in your country?
– Let’s talk about your morning routine.
– Have you ever woken up early?
– Why do you wake early?
– What do you do in the morning?
– Do you like to sleep in at weekends? Why/why not?
Describe a time when you encouraged a person to do something they didn’t want to do. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– What did you encourage him/her to do?
– How did he/she react to it?
– And explain why you encouraged him/her to do it.
– Why do parents encourage their children to do new things?
– In what ways do they motivate their children?
– Should parents reward children with prizes for doing well?
– How can employers motivate their workers to do better at work?
– What is better, to offer money or more time off work, to motivate an employee?
Want speaking questions with answers
As well as writing answer to get some ideas
Here is one example of a full speaking test with answers and examiner’s commentary. There are many more on our website here. And all the writing answers are here.