H.A. took the computer-delivered IELTS in London, UK, and remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have lost something on a bus and called the customer service to get help. You weren’t happy with their response. Write a letter to the bus company manager. In your letter
– describe the item you lost
– explain why you weren’t happy with the customer service
– say what action you would like the company to take.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Today due to advanced medicine people are living longer. Because of this older people are projected to outnumber younger people. Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Where do you live now?
– Is it a good area to live in?
– Do you have any friends there?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about someone you know who is very active. Please say
– Who this person is
– How you know him/her
– What he/she does to remain active
– And explain how you feel about him/her.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What kind of jobs require more physical energy?
– Do you think jobs requiring more physical energy should be paid higher salaries?
– Is it important in the current world to have jobs that require physical energy?
– How good do you think older people are at sports?
– How well can they do physical workouts?