IELTS exam in the UK was shared by A and G (thanks a lot!) who sent us the following information:
Section 1. A video shop, the manager was instructing her staff where to put the CD’s, video recorder and other things on the shelves.
Questions: we were given a map of the shop to label.
Section 2..4 – can’t remember.
Passage 1. About a termite nest.
Passage 2..3 – can’t remember.
Writing Task 1 (a report)
We had 2 graphs, the 1st graph was describing the number of films released in 1996 and 2006 in European countries. The 2nd graph was describing the number of tickets sold in 1996 and 2006.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some employers think that in the modern word academic qualifications for new employee are more important than experience and personal qualities. Is this a positive or a negative development?
– Do you like the place where you live?
– Have you ever asked your neighbors for help?
Talk about a famous person (not from your country) that you want to meet, please say
– Who is this person?
– Why did you choose this person?
– Where do you want to meet this person?
– Do you like sounds?
– Do you like a quiet place when you study? Why?
– What sound can you remember from your country?