We heard from two IELTS test takers from Bangladesh who remembered the following questions from their recent IELTS exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We had a chart describing the percentages of adults participating in 4 free activities in urban and rural areas in one country in 1990 and 2010.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
These days people are using the Internet for shopping, work and to communicate with others without the need for face to face meetings. Do the advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Which types of devices do you use mostly to perform your daily tasks?
– How do you spend your weekends?
– Do you think vacations are a good option for passing your time?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a time when you felt bored. You should say
– When it was
– Who you were with
– What you were doing
– And explain why you felt bored.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What can people do when they feel bored?
– Do people get bored with their daily routines?
– Do younger people get bored more easily than older people?