Thanks to S.P. who took IELTS in India, today we are sharing the questions from his recent exam:
Part 1. A conversation between a man and woman about a hotel booking.
Part 2. A person was giving some information on city buildings in London.
Part 3. A conversation about research between some students.
Part 4. A lecture on survival and adaptation of different animals.
Passage 1. Don’t remember.
Passage 2. A text about modern and old buildings.
Passage 3. The history and evolution of the radio and television in America.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table with some figures on fruit exports of different countries.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
People in many countries consider the influence of role models on young generation’s lives to be important. Do you agree or disagree?
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you have a watch?
– Do you like watches?
– Some questions about advertisements.
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a popular person you like or admire. You should say
– who the person is
– what he/she does
– why he/she is popular
– and explain why you admire him/her.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Why are some people popular in the office?
– How can the boss of a company become popular?
– What are the advantages of being popular as a child?
– What are the disadvantages?
– Do you think there are lots of harmful advertisements on social media?