Thanks to A. who took IELTS in Taiwan, today we are sharing the questions from her recent exam:
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays in many countries most shops and products are the same. Some people feel this is a positive development, while others disagree. Discuss both views and state your opinion.
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like your work?
– What do you usually do in the evenings?
– Do you spend your time doing same thing on weekdays and at the weekend? Why?
– What don’t you like to do in the evening? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a time when you helped a child. You should say
– when and where it happened
– who the child was
– how you helped him/her
– and explain how you felt about helping the child.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think everyone in the community should do some volunteering? Why?