Thanks to A. who took IELTS in Kuwait, today we are sharing the questions from his recent exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph describing the percentages of people in a European country who owned one car, two cars, three cars or more, and no car.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
New research has shown that overeating has become a bigger problem in the world than hunger. What are the reasons for this problem? How can it be solved?
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– Do you work or are you a student?
– Do you use public transport to get to work? Why / why not?
– Is there a type of public transport that you prefer?
– How good is the public transport system in your country?
– Should people use public transport more? Why?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a place to visit in your country that you would recommend to others. You should say
– what the place is
– where the place is located
– what people can do there
– and explain why you would recommend this place.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Are there any other activities that people can do there?
– How can you understand from people that the place is worth a visit?
– What is your opinion about online reviews of places?
– Are all the reviews reliable? Why/why not?