IELTS Writing and Speaking questions were remembered and shared by our Aussie friend Y. No Listening topics, unfortunately, but we do know that in Reading there were no True/False/Not Given Questions.
Writing Task 1 (a letter)
You are working in a company. You would like to join a training course related to your work. Write a letter to your employer, in your letter
– describe what course you would like to do
– how this course might help in your work
– suggest suitable time for you to do this course.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
The number of people living today to the age of 100 is increasing steadily. What are the reasons for this? What effects does it have on individual and on society? Give reasons for your opinion.
– What is your name?
– Are you a student or an employee?
– What are you studying? Then she asked me 2-3 more questions related to my course.
– Do you like shopping?
– What type of clothing do you prefer?
– Have people in you country change their minds about clothing or not?
Describe any public event (e.g. carnival, sports event, religious event, etc) which you went to. Please say:
– What was the event?
– Whom you went with to the event?
– What did you do at the event?
After I was finished the examiner asked me 1-2 questions on the described event.
Then she asked me to talk about crowded cities.
– What are the negative and positive effects on people living in the crowded cities?