Thanks to the lovely M.Y. from Australia we are sharing the questions from her recent IELTS test:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You recently had some items shipped to you from overseas. Upon receiving the shipment you found that some things were damaged in transit. Write a letter to the manager of the shipping company. In your letter
– Provide the details of your shipment
– Describe the damage
– Say what action you want the company to take.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that television should be mainly used to educate and inform viewers, while others believe it should be used for entertainment. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Do you study or work?
– What kind of job do you have?
– Do you feel pressure when you work?
– Does your name have a meaning?
– Do you have any family members with the same name as yours?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an object that you think is beautiful. You should say
– what it is
– when you saw it
– what it looks like
– and explain how you feel about this object.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What does human beauty mean to you?
– Do you think the idea of human beauty now is different from the past?