Our friend K took the IELTS test in Pakistan and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Apply for volunteering work for a sport event that is going to be held in your city next month. In your letter say
– Why are you interested in this work?
– How could you help during the event?
– Suggest an improvement in some area of the event.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays the level of violence is increasing in video games and some TV programs. What are the reasons behind this? What can be the the effects and solutions?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– What work do you do?
– Do you think you have to work harder to be paid better?
– Do you have lots of friends or one best friend?
– Do you like to make new friends?
– What types of indoor games were you playing in your childhood?
Describe an activity that you wanted to do, but didn’t have time for (not related to your work or study). Please say
– What is it?
– When did you plan to do it?
– Why do you want to do it?
– Will you do it by yourself or with someone? Why?
– How would you feel, if you succeeded in doing it?