Thanks to our kind friend S.C. who recently took IELTS in Pakistan, we are sharing these questions today:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You participated in a public event organised at a local park. Write a letter to the event organiser. In your letter,
– Give them some feedback about the event
– Explain what you particularly enjoyed
– Make some suggestions for improvement
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Today’s teenagers struggle with many social issues. Some people think that this is because their parents are spending more time at work than at home. Do you agree or disagree?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Are you a student or do you work?
– What kind of work do you do?
– Do you think your job is hectic?
– What would make your job less hectic?
– What kind of snacks do people eat in your country?
– Would you prefer a healthy snack or an unhealthy one?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe an object that you think is beautiful. You should say
– what it was
– where you saw it
– what it looked like
– and explain why you found it beautiful.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What happens in human brain when we see a beautiful object?
– Why do people seek external validation more nowadays?
– Do many people in your country go to concerts?
– Why do you think people prefer listening to music to reading books or admiring paintings?