Thanks to M who took the IELTS test in Pakistan we can share the his topics and questions:
Section 1. A phone conversation about home insurance claim.
Section 2. A conversation about transportation means such as taxis and buses in Ghana.
Section 3. Two students were discussing a college presentation.
Section 4. A lecture about animals living in caves.
Passage 1. About music development in Russia in the 19th century.
Passage 2. A scientific study about memory.
Passage 3. About Automotive developments and a “Go green” program.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph comparing the total population, growth and death rates in England and Scotland between 1700 and 1900.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that governments should provide subsidies to farmers to produce cheap healthy food. Others think that governments should tax companies producing unhealthy foods. Give your own opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Where would you like to live in the future?
– Do you prefer watching films in the cinema or at home? Why?
– What type of films do you like to watch?
– What type of films did you watch as a child?
– Would you like to make a film if you had a chance?
– What subject did you not like at school? Why?
Talk about a person you know who speaks fluently a foreign language. Please say
– Who is this person?
– When and where did you meet him/her?
– How did that person learn the language?
– Do you think learning a foreign language is important? Why?
– Do you think people speaking a common language share a common culture?
– Do you think speaking the culture’s language helps in understanding the culture better?
– What is easier, speaking or writing in a foreign language?