Thanks to N.R. who took IELTS in Malaysia, today we are sharing the questions from her recent exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table comparing the percentage of people residing in 4 types of houses (flat, terrace, semi-detached and detached), in 3 different areas in the UK.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that museums should be enjoyable and entertaining to attract young people, while others think that museums should only serve educational purposes. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you work?
– Do you like your work?
– Tell me about your routine at work.
– Do you have any support at work?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe the happiest moment of your life. You should say
– what it was
– when it happened
– who was there with you
– and explain why you think this was the happiest moment of your life.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Are you an organsied person?
– Do you think being organised is a quality of a successful person?
– What can a disorganised person do to become organised?
– Do you think those who are more flexible tend to enjoy life better?