Thanks to N.K. who took IELTS in India, today we are sharing the questions from her recent exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph describing the monthly expenditure of an average Australian family.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays it is more difficult for children to concentrate or pay attention in school. What could be the reasons for this? What solutions can you suggest?
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– Why did you choose those subjects?
– Why do you feel that science is an interesting field of study?
– Do you plan to continue studying these subjects?
– Do you think you have learnt enough?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about an activity you do to keep fit. You should say
– what it is
– who you do it with
– how it helps you
– and explain how you feel about it.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What do older people in your country do to keep fit?
– How can we spread awareness among older people about exercise?
– What can be done in order to keep children healthy?
It is very nice IELTS