Thanks to our friends from Kuwait, Nigeria and Iran, today we are sharing the questions from their recent exams. The writing questions were the same in the three countries, and the Speaking questions below are from Nigeria.
Writing task 1 (a report)
The two plans below show the layout of a cinema in 1980 and now. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that modern technology has made shopping easier, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– Where is your hometown?
– What is your hometown like?
– What is your hometown famous for?
– Do you know the history of your hometown?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a rule that you don’t like. You should say
– what it is
– why you don’t like it
– whether you have followed the rule
– and explain how others feel about the rule.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Why do schools make rules?
– What is the importance of obeying laws?
– What can parents and teachers do to help children obey rules?
– Is it a good thing to break rules sometimes?
– Why do some people say that rules are meant to be broken?
– Do you think children should follow all kinds of rules?
– Do you think it is necessary for children to wear a school uniform?
– What are the rules that students should follow at school?
– What rules should children follow at home?
Please give whole of the stuff,& guidance
Very nice platform,to share ilets guidance and information