The IELTS exam below was shared by A from Kuwait (thank you!). Here is what he remembered:
Section 1. A woman was lodging a claim with insurance company for a broken window.
Section 2. The captain was giving safety instructions to passengers on a cruise ship.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A conversation between two researchers about several kinds of bees.
Passage 1. Importance of fingerprints for criminal investigations and painting discoveries.
Passage 2 – 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph describing the usage of different kinds of fuels in electricity production (coal, natural gas, oil and nuclear fuel) in the UK between 1990 and 2006.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many university students live with their families while others need to live away from home because their universities are in different cities. What are the advantages and disadvantages in both situations?
– What is the importance of email?
– How often do you send emails?
– Do you keep your emails after reading them?
– Do you think you will continue sending emails in the future?
Talk about a positive change in your life. Please say
– What was the change?
– When did it happen?
– Why do you think it was positive?
– Do people need changes in their life?
– How do changes affect people socially?