Our kind Instagram follower shared her questions from a recent IELTS exam in Iran:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart that illustrated the use of gold by factories in China and India from 2006 to 2019.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Due to population growth many people these days live in apartments with limited space and no outdoor areas. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh its disadvantages?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What does your apartment look like?
– What do you like about it?
– What can you see from your windows?
– Are there any trees near where you live?
– How can trees help us?
– Let’s talk about happiness.
– What makes you happy?
– What did you recently do to make someone else happy?
– Do you think it is possible to always feel happy?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a person who wears unusual clothes. Please say
– who the person is
– how you know this person
– what kind of clothes he/she wears
– and explain why you think his/her clothes are unusual.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What clothes do people normally wear in your country?
– Do young people wear the same fashion as old people?
– If not, what is the reason?
– Why do you think some people prefer comfortable clothes to fashionable clothes?
– Do people in your country buy clothes online?
– Why would some people prefer to shop in-store?
Writing task -2
Population, that which is increasing rapidly, is the most threatening issue the world faces today. Because of this, many individuals reside in penthouse with some finite area whereas not in free and easy area.
On the one hand, as the world us experiencing population outburst, the working class family cannot afford areas out of the house and the reason for this is their financial crisis or might be less earning income. From this, they have their own flats to lived their. Whereas, some people having liw gaining income they have to reside in limited area of flat by giving a rent to the owner of the penthouse. Also, middle class family has to fulfilled their beloved members needs and expectation. However, they have to pay their tolls and levy in these highly increasing earmark.
On the other hand, cons of living in ans apartment is , one should not get their private outdoors space and get very noisy in surroundings areas. For instance, individual may suffer from the neighboring sounds and there is no pet policies. In other words, many apartments buildings do not allow pets. This is a big problem for pet owner, and would rule out apartment living as an option for them.
In conclusion, I can say that merits of this trend outweighs its demerits.Although, individuals cannot offer to occupy their owns out of the house by the ever increasing count of the people have to be met wherein, outdoors areas, a resources play a vital role in individuals necessities.