The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend I, who took his exam in Jordan. Here is what I remembered:
Passage 1. About discussion on fantasy movie called “Metropolis”.
Passage 2. Comparison of different education techniques and approaches in schools.
Passage 3. About a scientist who discovered Magnesium and made other chemical developments along with astronomic discoveries.
Writing task 1 (a report)
Describe the process of filtering and storing water for household use.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Governments spend an enormous amount of money on renovations of old buildings in large cities. Some believe that this money is better be spent on building new houses and road development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– What do you like the most about your hometown?
– What kind of food did you eat as a child?
– Do you think you will give your children same food and why?
– Do agree that children can eat in restaurants sometimes?
– What type of food do you eat theses days?
– What do you do in your free time?
Describe a toy you had in your childhood. Please say
– What was the toy?
– Who gave it to you?
– When and where did you play with it?
– What type of children’s toys is more common in your country?
– Do you think boys and girls prefer different toys?
– Do think children prefer to watch TV more than playing with toys these days?
– Was it any different in the old days?
– Is participation of parents and friends important, when children play with toys?
– Do you think parents have to buy educational toys to their children?