The IELTS exam questions in Iran and Israel were the same, according to our friends D and E who remembered the information below:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You recently encountered some problems with public transportation service in your area. Write a letter to the manager of the public transport company and say
– Where and what were the problems?
– Explain how these problems affect the public.
– Suggest what changes could be made to improve the situation.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays young people know less about traditions and culture than in the past. What are the reasons for it? What can be done to improve this situation?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
Describe your best childhood memory. Please say
– What is it?
– When and where did it happen?
– Why did you like it so much?
– Why do you still remember it?
– Why do you think young people pay less attention to traditions now?
– Why is it important to keep our traditions and historical heritage?
– Who do you think should be in charge of keeping our traditions alive? Why?
– Do you think we should keep our traditions without change? Why?