Thanks to two kind IELTS test takers from India, today we are sharing the latest questions they remembered from their exams:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart describing the annual salaries of doctors and other professionals in 7 different countries. We had to compare the figures and write about similarities or differences when possible.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Many people argue that museums and art galleries should present the nation’s art, as opposed to artworks from other countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– Let’s talk about where you live.
– Do you live in a house or in an apartment?
– How long have you been living there?
– Do you like living there?
– Which room is your favourite and why?
– Which room is special in your home?
– Let’s talk about science.
– Do you like learning science? Why?
– Did you learn science when you were a child?
– Do people who graduated in science have many job opportunities in your country?
– What is the best thing to learn about in science?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a change in your life that you recently made. Please say
– what the change was,
– when you made it,
– whether or not it was positive
– and explain how you felt about the change.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Is change necessary in life? Why or why not?
– Why do people change?
– Do people change their jobs frequently in your country?