Thanks to our kind friend who recently took the IELTS test in India we can share the following questions today:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You had a problem while staying at a hotel and the receptionist was very helpful. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel. In your letter,
– describe the problem that you had
– explain how the receptionist helped you
– suggest ways to prevent the problem from happening again.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some believe that in the next 100 years most people will have a better life, while others disagree. What is your opinion?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– Was it a good place for you to grow up?
– Would you like to live in the countryside in the future?
– Do you have any pets?
– What pets do your parents have?
– What pets are the most common in your country?
– Why is that?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a café you have visited recently. Please say
– what the café is like
– when you went there
– who you went there with
– and explain what you liked or disliked about this café.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think a café is a good place to meet friends?
– How often do you go to cafés?
– What is the difference between a café and a restaurant?