Below are the topics and questions from a recent IELTS exam in India, shared by T – thanks!
Section 1. A phone conversation regarding booking hotel banquet services to celebrate an event. The options that were discussed included accommodation and food.
Section 2. About a new online bicycle renting system, including information on how to use the booking system.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. A floor plan of bicycle parking centre. There was a gym, VIP bicycle parking spaces, towel room and so on.
Passage 1. There were six advertisements with different lodging options.
Questions: match descriptions to paragraphs A to E.
Passage 2. About crocodiles during the Mesozoic Era and their survival.
Passage 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Recently your employer offered some employees to do some work directly from home. Write a letter to your manger requesting the same arrangement. You should say
– Why do you want to work from home?
– Why would it be beneficial for the company and yourself?
– Suggest a suitable arrangement for you to work from home.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays the crime rate among young people is increasing. Why do you think this is happening? What can be done by parents and teachers to reduce it?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
Describe a situation where you had to communicate in a foreign language for the first time. Please say
– When and where did it happen?
– What was the situation?
– How did it make you feel?
– What is the right age to start teaching children a foreign language, in your opinion?
– Why do you think so?
– Are there any exceptions?
– What different ways are there to teach a new language to kids?