Thanks to V.S. who recently took an Academic IELTS exam in Ghana, we are sharing the following questions today:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two maps. We had to write a report comparing them and describing the changes.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some students choose to work or travel after leaving school and before going to university. Many people, however, say that working experience is more useful in adult life than travel. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your day at work like?
– What technology do you use at your work place?
– Do you think technology is helpful?
– Did you learn about environmental protection in college?
– What do you do to protect the environment?
– Do you think you are doing enough?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a time when you were not allowed to use your mobile phone. Please say
– When it was
– Why you were not allowed to use your mobile phone
– What you wanted to use the mobile phone for
– And explain how you felt about this.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think mobile phones are useful?
– Does storing information on the Internet have advantages?
– Can you think of any disadvantage?
– Do you think the younger and older adults are using mobile phones for the same amount of time?
– Do you think older people could use them more?
– Do you think people should learn how to use the Internet to be accepted in the society?