O.S. from Finland shared the questions from the IELTS exam that she took in January 2022.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a pie chart showing the number of students who attended 5 types of courses in 3 different years.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that the government should increase the cost of fuel for cars and other vehicles to solve environmental problems. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like to go to the cinema?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a famous person you know who is from your country. Please say
– who the person is
– why he/she is famous
– what is special or interesting about him/her
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Which social media websites do you use?
– How much time do you spend on social media sites?
– What kind of information about yourself have you put on social media?
– Can the information from social media be harmful?