P.G. recently took the IELTS test in Australia. He said, “I am more than happy to share the questions through this platform because it helps many test takers around the world. Also, I would like to thank the entire team of IELTS-Blog.com for their selfless efforts in helping many IELTS students worldwide. Keep up the good work.”
Passage 1. The history of graphite and its use in pencils.
Passage 2. About parrots.
Passage 3. Training technical graduates in communication skills.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two pie charts describing the qualifications acquired in various areas by the workers of an engineering company in two separate years, 1980 and 2008.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that it is the responsibility of individuals to take care of their own health and diet. Others, however, believe that governments should make sure that their citizens have a healthy diet. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your daily routine?
– Who benefits the most at your workplace?
– Do you take pictures when you go out, and why?
– Do you have anything that is very memorable to you?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a lesson you remember well. You should say
– when it was
– where it was
– what you did
and explain why it was special.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Is that lesson still useful to you now?
– Which is more helpful to us, the ancient or recent history?
– There were some more questions that I can’t remember.